I was given one of these beauties for my birthday and I am thrilled with its performance. It's small and compact and the quality of the videos I've made has been superb. It's handy for taking along to those wacky family get-togethers and is just great for catching those endearing - if embarrassing - family moments. Also it's great for traveling - it weighs nothing and is pocket-sized! Thought it may interest you if you've been searching for something similar to know that the Flip UltraHD Camcorder comes highly recommended.
For anyone keen to know more about the features, this is the list provided by the Flip UltraHD Camcorder manufacturer.
- Easy-to-use, pocket-sized HD camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom.
- Simple user interface lets you start capturing HD video just seconds after powering on.
- Captures 120 minutes of HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory; no tapes or additional memory cards required.
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch FlipShare software.
- Pre-installed FlipShare software lets you easily email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still photos from video, and even upload video to sharing sites like YouTube and MySpace.
- FlipShare’s advanced compression technology allows for quick and easy sharing of high-resolution HD video in compact-sized files (via email or publishing online).
- Comes with Flip Video rechargeable AA battery pack (recharges when connected to USB); also supported by standard AA batteries.
- Large 2-inch anti-glare color LCD screen to play back and delete videos HDMI output (mini-HDMI connector) makes it simple to watch video on your HDTV Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 30 frames per second (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
I hope this list has given you a clear picture of what it's all about.