There are a variety of different ways to create a home-based online business and in todys's tough economic climate many of us could do with an extra income stream or two. Today we will look at freelance writing.
Freelance Writing as a Way to Make Extra Money
- This is a solid way for you to make money if you are interested in making some income on a part-time basis, but it is something that works on a full-time basis only for the top writers on the net.
- It can be difficult because competition between the huge numbers of writers out there is steep and the money one can make freelancing will pay a few bills, but probably not pay all my monthly expenses - at least not until you establish a reputation for yourself as a writer.
- If you are interested in writing then the best way is to get your feet wet working online because in this way you will begin to develop experience and learn the workings of the different areas of the Internet. Perhaps, through this you will find additional opportnities to supplement your income.
- Many authors have been given the opportunity to write and learn about different subjects such as writing for e-zines and other online opportunities. This will make you more savvy about the Internet and find other opportunities to create a home-based online business, perhaps related to writing, but with a diffeent emphasis and flavor.
- If you are interested in learning more about freelance writing, you should look into www.directfreelance.com or www.freelanceworkexchange.com. They are worth considering.
- Go to freelanceworkexchange.com and, if you join for a week, you will have access to a variety of jobs on offer that week. Make sure you download their in-depth ebook on how to make good money freelancing. This e-book is very informative and gives you some good ideas about making extra money freelancing and tips on how to market yourself adequately as a freelancer.
The old saying "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained" applies here as much as it applies in all other areas of life.